In vitro fertilization is the most effective procedure involving the reproduction of the child when the eggs do not fertilize frequently. The process involves mixing sperm and eggs which when placed in the ovaries to fertilize into an embryo. On the other hand, IVF may use eggs, sperms, or embryo from another woman already fertilized in the womb. Undergoing IVF treatment is not a child’s play; it involves lots of risks and complications that may incur during the procedure.
The consultation will help remove inhibition in the IVF treatment
Moreover, age and causes of infertility are the significant factors involving the IVF treatment, which is time-consuming and expensive. Besides, many times, multiple pregnancies occur from IVF treatment when you want a single child, so you need to understand the IVF treatment thoroughly. It is essential to consult the best IVF expert in Delhi to know how IVF works, its benefits and implications, and whether the treatment is beneficial for you or it is just the infertility treatment.
Significant risks involved with the IVF treatment
Most of the medical treatments in IVF hospital in Delhi involve risks, so is the IVF treatment that is a more complex procedure involving reproduction technology. The chances are as follows:
- Short of breath
- Bloating and stomach pain
- The decrease in the flow of urine
- Fainting involving head rounds
- Vomiting and nausea
- Weight gain in the higher side within a week
An introduction to a newer treatment includes few side effects too
Your body is not used to so many medications, minor surgeries resulting in side effects after the procedure. These are not universal and seen among few, and the rest may resume in their routine. Consulting with the IVF specialist doctor in Delhi will somehow reduce the side effects.
- Few cramps are common in the initial stage
- Constipation and bloating
- Passing of blood with urine
Hazards of the procedure
The above risks experienced within a week from initializing the treatment. Consult the best IVF specialist doctor in Delhi telling about the above symptoms for medications. However, significant risks follow with the IVF treatment that includes the following:
- The IVF procedure is an expensive treatment and does not involve insurance coverage.
- Emotional breakdown and psychological stress are normal when the treatment proves unsuccessful in spite of several risks and substantial financial investment by the couples.
- When the egg is transferred from the uterus to the tube through insemination, it involves risks of infection, bleeding and may damage the bladder and disrupts the bowel movements.
- There are chances of more than one pregnancy is common under IVF treatment that results in either premature delivery or low birth weight.
- Chances of miscarriage are frequent when the mother’s age is at the higher side.
- When an egg implants inside the uterus, there are negligible chances of inserting it anywhere other than the uterus, resulting in false pregnancy.
Before initializing the IVF treatment, survey the best doctors and do not forget to check Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour reviews that had treated many unsuccessful cases. Her patients are pleased with her service in New Delhi and abroad.