If you are planning to get pregnant – or if you already are, you should probably know few basics things about pregnancy and what you should take care of yourself while pregnancy. Some of the important things are mentioned below:
- You should get regular medical checkup to avoid problems and complications
- Make sure to take parental vitamins and eat plenty of proteins
- Add minerals and fiber in your food and get plenty of exercise
- Try to add enough fat in your food
- Make sure you do Kegal exercises as this will help you a lot during pregnancy
In addition to these, you should also write birth plan like procedures you want to avoid or what are the clothes that you should wear. Make sure that you do not lift heavy things or climb on stepstools or ladders. You should also wear gloves when you are working in the yard. Another most important thing that you should take care of is to track your weight gain so that you gain healthy rate. During pregnancy, folic acid is very important as this can ensure proper development of baby’s neutral tube. You can eat asparagus, lentils, wheat germ, oranges, and orange juice. Besides this, you can eat fruits and fish as well during pregnancy.