In vitro fertilisation is a more sophisticated kind of assisted reproduction where fertilization occurs outside the body, in a laboratory. After fertilisation, an embryo is created, which will then be placed in the woman’s womb. Many infertility-challenged couples have found success with one or a few treatment sessions thanks to this cutting-edge therapy method. The best gynaecologist in Delhi NCR must thoroughly assess each patient’s unique circumstances during this procedure. Usually, infants born through IVF are healthy and just like any other baby, but sometimes, there may be some issues.
When should you choose IVF treatment?
Understanding that IVF does not guarantee a successful pregnancy is also essential. While some patients, unfortunately, never succeed in getting pregnant at all, some need repeated IVF treatments to do so. Many females have fallopian tubes that are still functional but that have been damaged, which interferes with the ability of sperm, eggs, and embryos to go to their intended destinations. However, it is still possible to conceive in such circumstances. Pregnancy may only be delayed. The best IVF doctors in Delhi are consulted by women who have had the following infertility problems to safely perform this treatment.
- Infertility due to ageing
- Having a hereditary disease risk
- Undiagnosed infertility
- The male partner’s inability to generate any healthy sperm
- Inability to ovulate as a result of irregular menstruation
- Wants to give birth to more children of a specific gender.
- Elevated blood levels of anti-sperm antibodies are present.
- Age-related decline in ovarian function.
Women who have had all of these problems should get early advice from the best IVF clinic in Delhi for a successful treatment program. This procedure should not be chosen for women with major health difficulties, badly damaged endometrial lining that cannot bear a pregnancy, untreated reproductive tract infections, and particular health conditions. As a result, one should carefully evaluate all of these factors and consult a doctor before choosing a course of therapy.
Step-by-step guide for IVF treatment
If you’re considering in vitro fertilisation, you should be aware of the specific steps involved in it. You should educate yourself about the potential risks and probability of success of this treatment. Here is a quick summary of this effective method of conceiving.
- Testing to assess fertility: Several pre-treatment tests will be requested by the top IVF clinic in Delhi before the IVF session starts. Sonography is used to examine the female reproductive system, including the ovaries. To determine the hormonal balance and the ovaries’ ability to produce eggs, blood tests are required. Knowing your egg-producing capacity is important because the more eggs you make, the better your chances are of having successful fertilization after the course of therapy.
- Stimulation of the ovaries: The production of eggs depends heavily on ovarian stimulation. Women can be ready for egg collection and improve their chances of conceiving effectively by taking fertility medicines suggested by the IVF doctors in Delhi. You undergo hormonal injections to help your ovaries produce more eggs overall rather than just one. Regular ultrasound scans are used to track the development of your follicles.
- Eggs being collected: To make you feel better throughout the procedure, local anaesthetic is initially injected. A small needle is then inserted into the higher vaginal wall to complete this procedure, which is constantly monitored by sonography. Eggs should be taken out of the ovaries using specialized suction equipment and then collected in the test tube.
- Egg fertilisation: After being placed in the lab, the eggs will be fertilized using either fresh or frozen sperm that can be seen under a microscope. The fertilized cells are then put into an incubator and kept under the observation of the best IVF doctors in Delhi. until a healthy embryo begins to grow there.
- Transfer of Embryos: The transfer of the embryo into the uterus takes place at this final stage of the IVF treatment procedure. To choose the healthiest embryo to transfer throughout the procedure, the embryos are first examined. The cervix is seen and cleansed before beginning this treatment. After that, a delicate catheter filled with the embryo is carefully inserted through the cervix and into the uterus. Ultrasonography monitoring is used to position the embryos close to the top of the uterus.
Doctors could suggest that you have a BHCG test to confirm your pregnancy after Fifteen days of undergoing the entire process.
IVF treatment starts with fertility procedures. When you use IVF Packages in Delhi NCR for the finest IVF therapy, IVF professionals go through your medical history, prior treatments, and test results. They also do a blood test to determine your baseline fertility and an ultrasound of your cervix to check the ovaries. Consult Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, who has vast expertise in this field and has treated thousands of couples, if you want an innovative and reliable IVF procedure.