To begin with, Infertility treatment in Delhi gives infertile couples a new lease on life. Almost 6 million kids have been born worldwide since the first IVF baby was born in 1978.
Couples can make use of the best knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in Delhi. At IVF Clinics in Delhi, the hospitals strive for a healthy fertility technique. Moreover, if you’re over the age of 35, you should seek medical attention within the next six months.
You can plan to get evaluated in one of Delhi’s top infertility clinics to figure out what’s keeping you from getting pregnant. Here’s a quick review of everything you need to know about IVF.
What is IVF?
IVF stands for in vitro fertilisation. This process is performed by the best IVF doctor in Delhi. You’ve probably heard of in vitro fertilization (IVF) or test-tube babies. IVF is a process of fertilization in which eggs and sperm are collected in a laboratory dish. We will soon monitor the embryo’s progress for five days before transferring it to the uterus. The pregnancy may begin naturally once the embryo implants in the woman’s uterus.
The following are some of the tests that the doctor suggests (as per your case):
- Examinations of biological nature
- Treatments using hormones
- Obtaining oocytes
- Embryo replacement and freezing
- Sperm/egg freezing
Is IVF really necessary?
The following situations may necessitate IVF:
- Ovulation disorders: Egg count is less for fertilization if ovulation is not regular or absent.
- Endometriosis is a condition that affects the ovaries, uterus, and fallopian tubes when uterine lining tissue implants and develop outside the uterus.
- A genetic condition: Preimplantation genetic testing, which includes IVF, may be available to you or your spouse.
- Fibroids in the uterus: Fibroids are benign tumors of the uterus that are frequent in women in their 30s and 40s. Fibroids can prevent sperm from implanting properly.
- Fallopian tube injury or blockage: Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes make fertilizing eggs and transferring embryos to the uterus difficult.
- Impaired sperm production or function: Sperm with low concentration, motility, or size and shape may have difficulty fertilizing an egg.
- Unexplained infertility: There is no specific reason for infertility in males/females or both.
Why opt for SCI IVF Hospital?
The top gynecologist in Delhi Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour is a well-known gynecologist, obstetrician, and infertility specialist with 17 years of expertise. Hundreds of couples became parents under her guidance. Dr. Gour received her medical and obstetrical training in Mumbai. The lab at SCI IVF Hospital is well-equipped, and the cost of IVF is reasonable.
Therefore, consult the doctor if you have any worries about your chances of becoming pregnant. You can set an appointment with one of our professionals.