Best Infertility Treatment Options for both Men and Women
In cases where there are no chances of spontaneous pregnancy, couples can achieve pregnancy with the help of assisted reproductive technology in the best fertility center in Delhi. This Infertility treatment involves significant psychological, financial, and physical commitments. Moreover, it would help if you had a lot of patience to achieve success.
Infertility treatment is based on:
- The cause behind infertility
- Duration of your infertility
- Age of both you and your partner
- Personal preferences
A fertility clinic in Delhi offers various infertility treatments. Let us now look at some of the treatments for both men and women.
Treatment for Men
Men’s infertility treatment includes:
- Changing Lifestyle Patterns:Improving certain lifestyle behaviors helps improve the likelihood of pregnancy. These include changing certain medications, eliminating harmful substances, regular exercise, and optimizing other criteria that may impair fertility.
- Medications: Some medications help improve sperm count and increase the chances of a successful pregnancy. The medication may also improve testicular function and the production and quality of the sperm.
- Surgery:In some cases, surgery can restore fertility by reversing a sperm blockage and improving the chances of pregnancy.
Treatment for Women
Some women only require one or two fertility therapies to improve their fertility. However, other women may require many different therapies to achieve success in pregnancy.
- Fertility Drugs:Fertility drugs are one of the primary treatments for women, mainly if their infertility is ovulation disorders. These medications or drugs help in regulating and inducing ovulation. Discuss with your fertility doctor at a fertility clinic in Delhi regarding all the available fertility drug options and understand the benefits and disadvantages of each type.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): During IUI, doctors place healthy sperm directly in your uterus when the ovary releases eggs to fertilize it. Depending on the cause behind infertility, the doctors coordinate the IUI timings with your regular cycle.
- Surgery:Uterine issues like endometrial polyps, intrauterine scar tissue, some fibroids, and a uterine septum may be treated with the help of hysteroscopic surgery. Pelvic adhesions, larger fibroids, etc., may need laparoscopic surgery. For these vital procedures, you must consult Shivani Sachdev Gour, as she is one of the best fertility doctors in Delhi.
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a fertility treatment to handle the egg and sperm. There are many types of ART.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a widespread ART technique. It involves stimulating various mature eggs and fertilizing these eggs with sperm in a container in a lab. The next step includes implanting the embryos in the uterus after fertilization after a few days. Another technique that doctors in the best fertility center in Delhi sometimes use in an IVF cycle includes:
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): The doctor directly injects a single sperm into a mature egg. It is generally performed when the semen quality is poor, or the quantity is less, or if, during earlier IVF cycles, the fertilization attempts failed.
Infertility treatments require so much patience and hope. Thus, you can only rely on skilled and experienced doctors like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour. Do consult her as she will help you solve all your queries.