Here’s everything you must know about the IVF Treatment Cost in Delhi
IVF treatment cost in Delhi ranges from Rs. 90,000 to approx. Rs. 1,40,000. It includes the prescribed medicines and the required drugs. Thousands of people spend a huge amount of money on the treatment of their test-tube baby. Many factors add up to the cost of IVF treatment as it is based on the health of the patient and their medical history.
Factors That Increase the Cost of IVF Treatment
Sometimes, people also combine other treatments with IVF. Different clinics provide different costs for IVF treatment. Your treatment cost for IVF in Delhi may vary from the treatment cost in other cities. This article will talk about the infertility treatment cost in Delhi.
There are numerous factors that directly or indirectly add to the overall cost of IVF Treatment in cities like Delhi. These factors play a vital role in the success of IVF treatment. Many hospitals offer IVF treatment at Rs. 200,000.
They also give an additional discount to their regular patients, up to 10% and sometimes even more. Let us now look at some of the essential factors that increase the IVF treatment cost in Delhi.
- The consultation charges in Delhi range from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1500 which increases the IVF cost.
- The woman’s age, the number of cycles, the fertility period, and specific infertility issues of the patient contribute to the rise in the IVF treatment cost.
- The laboratory charges also make a difference and contribute to the rise in the IVF treatment cost. The entire IVF process takes place in Vitro, which is popularly known as glass, eventually affecting the treatment cost.
- In most cases, the couples need to get IUI done. It may help in getting an affordable IVF treatment.
- Surrogacy assists in IVF treatment, but that again increases the cost.
- Many couples prefer freezing the embryo for the future. It again gives rise to their infertility treatment cost in Delhi.
IVF Treatment Cost with Success Rate in Delhi
The IVF treatment Cost in Delhi differs depending on the treatment plan’s medications. The type of IVF treatment given at the procedure time depends upon the infertility issues of the particular patient.
Different medications influence the success rate of the IVF treatment, and thus, the treatment cost differs for different patients. The table below shows the IVF treatment cost in Delhi and NCR and their Success rates.
|Treatment||IVF Success Rate||Maximum Cost (Rs.)|
As you have seen, infertility treatment cost in Delhi differs for different patients due to so many reasons mentioned above. Therefore, you must choose a perfect clinic and doctor for yourself that will treat you as per your suitability and convenience. Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour is the best doctor for your IVF treatment in Delhi at an affordable cost.
If you are confused regarding the best doctor to visit in Delhi for your IVF treatment, you must go to Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour as she is very friendly and cooperative with years of experience.