Understanding that modern diagnostic tests like ICSI, assisted hatching, PGD/PGS, and surgical aspiration of sperm may be added to the treatment protocol to achieve a positive conception will help you get a better idea of the IVF treatment cost in Delhi.
Before beginning IVF, it is important to have a thorough understanding of the various costs involved, the different types of advanced processes; IVF employs, the costs associated with each of these methods, additional procedure fees, the possibility of using donor eggs and sperm, and any other costs that may arise.
Factors that Affect the Cost of IVF
Different protocols may need to be used for various IVF procedures. However, improving one’s chances of becoming a parent may be as simple as making a few adjustments to the process and getting help from those familiar with cutting-edge IVF methods. The low-cost fertility treatment will vary based on the following variables.
- Assisted Hatching: Implantation success is highly correlated with embryo quality. The embryo has a protein covering called the Zona pellucida that keeps harmful substances out. The embryo needs to emerge from its shell to implant. To aid implantation, embryologists meticulously modify these protein layers under a microscope during assisted hatching. This is a very specialized treatment, and there will be additional fees.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): Because treatment involves injecting a single sperm directly into the egg, ICSI may assist with male fertility concerns, including low sperm count, poor sperm quality, or fewer motile sperm. There is an infertility treatment cost associated with this surgery, however.
- Preimplantation genetic screening or diagnosis (PGS/PGD): The embryos are screened for chromosomal abnormalities such as aneuploids (chromosome loss or gain), chromosomal aberrations, translocations, and single-gene diseases. PGS/PGD may be explored for individuals at high risk of inherited illnesses; however, the added costs must be factored in.
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE): If a man has trouble ejaculating or retrieving his sperm, TESE may be performed to remove the sperm from the testicles. Due to the minimally invasive nature of the process, additional fees will be incurred.
- Egg/Sperm donor: Donor eggs and sperm may be necessary in certain cases, and the expenses associated with these procedures will be reflected in higher treatment costs.
- Embryo donation: When compared to the total price of IVF, the cost of embryo donation is often lower. However, it is recommended that you confirm the costs with the best infertility doctor in Delhi NCR.
- Surrogacy: Additional fees for the surrogate mother’s care and needs must be paid for when the embryo transfer is conducted on a surrogate mother.
Other costs include but are not limited to the following:
- Medications: The base fee includes all prescribed pharmaceuticals used orally or intravenously, including pain relievers, antibiotics, fertility treatments, hormone injections, hormone tablets, and so on.
- Embryo freezing: Extra viable embryos may be produced with the aid of in vitro fertilization and then frozen and kept in liquid nitrogen. Due to the additional laboratory equipment needed for this method, other expenditures will be associated with it.
The best IVF centre in Delhi will provide all the information you need on pricing and insurance coverage.
If you don’t live close to an IVF clinic, you’ll have to factor in additional non-medical costs, such as transportation to and from the facility. In addition, it is important to think about and prepare for lodging, transport, and other relevant expenditures if you are contemplating IVF in a foreign city or country.
Everything related to IVF is provided at SCI IVF Hospital at reasonable rates. It gives a low-priced IVF treatment strategy that has the potential to help hopeful parents conceive a healthy child.