IVF is a complex procedure. However, since its introduction, 1.9% of all babies have been born via IVF and assisted reproductive technologies (ART).
What can IVF Treat?
When talking about infertility, IVF at the best IVF clinic in Delhi is the best option if a couple has been diagnosed with:
- Low sperm counts
- Problems in the uterus and fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- Antibody problems that harm sperm or eggs
- Poor egg quality
- Genetic disease
- An unexplained problem related to fertility
As IVF is a costly treatment, you can only rely on the best doctors in Delhi, like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour. These are some of the essential questions that you must ask your IVF specialist at the best infertility clinic in Delhi:
- What is the pregnancy ratio of the clinic per embryo transfer?
- What is the pregnancy rate of your selected clinic for couples in your age group and with similar fertility problems as yours?
- What is the clinic’s live birth rate for couples who use this technique each year?
- How many of the IVF deliveries are twins and other multiple births?
- How much is the cost of the procedure?
- How much do they charge to store embryos?
- For how long can you store embryos?
In situations where the sperm count of the man is meager or if there is poor motility, your doctor may combine the IVF procedure with intracytoplasmic sperm injection. It is a procedure in which the doctors in the best IVF clinic in Delhi take sperm from semen and, in some cases, directly from the testicles and directly insert it into the egg. After producing a viable embryo, the doctors transfer it to the uterus following the general IVF procedure.
Success Rates of IVF
The IVF procedure’s success rates depend on numerous factors. For example, the cause behind infertility, the IVF clinic you select, the condition of the eggs, whether it’s frozen or fresh, your age and medical history, etc.
Other Issues with the IVF Procedure
You can freeze and store any embryos that your doctor did not use for you in the first IVF attempt for later use. It will save your time and money if you ever need to undergo an IVF procedure for the second time. However, you can also donate your leftover embryos to any other infertile couple, or you can even ask the best infertility clinic in Delhi to destroy your embryos.
Another major factor in the IVF success for any couple is the women’s age. However, as per the latest reports, the IVF procedure’s success rate in all age groups is increasing as technological advancements are refining the techniques, and at the same time, doctors have now also become more experienced.
If you have any doubt regarding IVF or face any difficulty finding a reliable IVF clinic, you must visit Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour. She is an IVF expert in Delhi and will solve all your queries. Feel free to contact her.